• ¼ cup coriander leaves
• 1 lime, Juice and zest
• Half a teaspoon of Salmon Caviar
• Slices of fresh baguette.
• Fresh cracked pepper to taste
• 175g Salmon Dip
1. Slice a baguette thinly and toast each side of the baguette under the grill
2. Spread a generous amount of the Salmon Dip on the toasted baguette
3. Place Salmon Caviar over the salmon dip
4. Finish with a sprinkle of the coriander leaves, zest of lime, cracked pepper.
5. Serve with thinly sliced cucumber.
Products: Salmon Keta Caviar