- 4 x170gms of Norwegian Salmon Fillets
- 500gms prepared gnocchi
- 250gms cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan, freshly grated
- salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Place Salmon into shallow baking dish.
- Cover with tomatoes, capers, olives and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake Salmon 20 – 30 min until cooked.
- Cook gnocchi according to pack instructions.
- Add cooked tomatoes, olives and capers to cooked gnocchi, mix well.
- Divide Gnocchi into four portions and place on serving plates.
- Place Salmon on Gnocchi and cover with grated parmesan.