BBQ Grilled Salmon SkewersBack
-500 grams salmon fillet without skin
-¼ cup honey
-¼ cup soy sauce
-1 glove fresh garlic
-1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
-1 glove fresh garlic, minced
-1 teaspoon fresh coriander
-Salt and pepper to taste
-12 fresh lemon wedges
1. Slice salmon length wise in 12 long even strips, then thread onto a soaked skewer and place into a shallow dish.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, coriander, garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste, pour the mix over the skewers, making sure to cover every side of the salmon. Let the skewers stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Once salmon has finished marinating transfer the marinade to a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Preheat and lightly oil the BBQ grill on a medium-high heat.
5. Place a lemon wedge on the end of each skewer and cook the skewers on the preheated grill for 4 minutes each side, brushing often with the marinade.
Products: Norwegian Salmon Fillets - E Trim